Have you found yourself procrastinating on the things you need to get done? Or perhaps you try and do everything at once so you finish faster?
Today on the Work Smart Club, we are discussing what flow is and how to get more of it! Tuning in, you’ll hear all about what flow is, why it is an effortless state of being, how you know you’re experiencing it, and why it is so important to find meaning in every single task you do in order to have flow.
We also break down the three main conditions you need to focus on in order to get into flow before talking about what blocks flow. You will learn about how to create an environment conducive to flow if you are a leader, the importance of being a good listener, and why you should never multitask.
Finally, we delve into why you should never resist the things on your to-do list! Thank you for joining us!
Key Points From This Episode:
- A definition of what ‘flow’ is.
- Why flow is an effortless state of being.
- How you know you’re experiencing flow.
- The importance of finding meaning in your job.
- The three main conditions you want to focus on in order to get into flow.
- What blocks flow.
- Why you need to consider how to create an environment conducive to flow as a leader.
- The importance of becoming a good listener.
- Why you need to learn to single task.
- The importance of not resisting what you need to get done.